hpr2827 :: Unscripted ramblings from my garage about my first CTF event
I briefly discss a CTF event I was invited to and what I plan to bring with me.
Hosted by Christopher M. Hobbs on 2019-06-04 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
ctf, hacking, security, infosec, events, conventions, gear.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (2).
Unscripted ramblings about an upcoming CTF event.
Hak5 items mentioned (hak5.org):
- WiFi Pineapple
- Bash Bunny (erroneously referred to as a â€˜rabbitâ€™)
- USB Rubber Ducky
- Packet Squirrel
- LAN Turtle (unmentioned but Iâ€™ll bring one)
- MetaSploit: metasploit.com
- Ronin: ronin-ruby.github.io
- Maltego: www.paterva.com/web7/
- Burpsuite: portswigger.net/burp/
- SET: trustedsec.com/social-engineer-toolkit-set/
- Parrot Linux: parrotsec.org
- Chat with us on irc.freenode.net in #manor
- More info at https://manor.space
- My little business: https://ascia.tech
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1200 0808 F968 47AB F489 91A3 FE26 6FFB 1A77 0868
- Other shows by me (in case this one doesnâ€™t get linked)
- CTF: Capture the flag; Wikipedia disambiguation page