Build, configure and deploy a self maintaining Yahoo mail forwarding virtual client.
- Fedora 20 LXDE/32Bit iso file.
- Virtual Hosting Server (currently using VirtualBox, phpVirtualBox with a Centos6 host).
- Yahoo Account
- IMAP capable email account for delivery.
Since it will be virtual, isolated, single purpose machine, Security is minimal.
Step by step instuctions at https://james.toebesacademy.com/YahooMailForwarder.html
- Build VM
- Configure Applications and AutoStart
- Configure Mail Forwarding
- Configure Automatic Maintenance
- Deploy to Virtual Server.
Occasionally bulk forwards spam folder....
Let me know your thoughts and if you want to hear more about my home server configuration.