- Any audio is better than no audio?
- Mathematics = Logic
- ZFC Axioms show logical structure
- Peano Axioms illustrating this point
- Euclid's Axioms showing how just because something is logical doesn't mean that has anything to do with reality
- x86 Instruction set showing the axiomatic basis of programming
- Asymmetric Literacy in Chinese languages.
- NOTE: This section is slightly incorrect in that there is a separate written form for Cantonese as well, but I hope that the main idea is still intelligible.
- ZFC set theory
- Von Neumann-Bernays-Gödel set theory
- Peano axioms
- Euclid's axioms
- Equivalent Axioms to the 5th postulate (Number 8 is rectangles exist)
- x86 Instruction Listings
- Written Chinese
- Mandarin Chinese
- Written Cantonese