hpr3568 :: PopKorn Episode 2: Programming, Mathematics, and Asymmetric Literacy
in This episOde, blackeRnel Tries to help yoU undeRstand Enough about math and programming
Hosted by BlacKernel on 2022-04-06 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
improv, math, popkorn, programming, language.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (1).
- Any audio is better than no audio?
- Mathematics = Logic
- ZFC Axioms show logical structure
- Peano Axioms illustrating this point
- Euclid's Axioms showing how just because something is logical doesn't mean that has anything to do with reality
- x86 Instruction set showing the axiomatic basis of programming
- Asymmetric Literacy in Chinese languages.
- NOTE: This section is slightly incorrect in that there is a separate written form for Cantonese as well, but I hope that the main idea is still intelligible.
- ZFC set theory
- Von Neumann-Bernays-Gödel set theory
- Peano axioms
- Euclid's axioms
- Equivalent Axioms to the 5th postulate (Number 8 is rectangles exist)
- x86 Instruction Listings
- Written Chinese
- Mandarin Chinese
- Written Cantonese
- Email: izzyleibowitz at pm dot me
- Mastodon: at blackernel at nixnet dot social