hpr3301 :: K S P Kerbal Space Program! (Game)
400 hours into the game I talk about howto get into Kerbal Space Program!
Hosted by operat0r on 2021-03-29 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Kerbal Space Program,KSP,games,space.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (1).
- dont ever use return to launch pad or anything always use quick save and load etc .. quick save before launch etc...
- stay away from missions that are high altitudes/ and low speed etc ... for now. stick with ones that are ALT or SPEED only .. do both only if you are sure you can do it.
- use F12 to keep an eye on physics
- to EVA in space you need upgrade astronaut complex first ...
- hit the rest button in the build menu to reset all the stage to .. logical order
- My rules of thumb for parachutes:
- Mk1s are good for a ton each.
- Radials and drogues are good for 1.5t each.
- Mk2s are good for 2t each.
- build a plane to do "conduct survey" missions ...
- missing SAS buttons ? upgrade at tracking and mission control then level up your Pilot to 3 or use tech tree to unlock mod with SAS https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/186853-most-efficient-way-to-level-up-pilots/
- try to just focuses on missions you can complete easily
- when you finish a mission keep an eye on the recovery mod or % at the end it will tell you in the report how much money you lost ....
- sub assembly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUyKH4NC1M
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqWppFJGbY8 ( unlock tech tree )
- A good rule of thumb is to simply keep the ship between 200-300 m/s until you are above 12k meters so you aren't burning extra fuel to get through the lower atmosphere where you're going to experience the most drag. https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-7ICWbZUDjlBrsHIS8mEEj3xIMUQwlp5
- different rockets work better in vacuum of Space
- for large payloads: Fuel Flow & Asparagus Staging | KSP Beginner's Guide
- NERV Rocket : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s90tSM0oowo
- 223 hrs and just now getting to build/mechjeb OK...
- COM ranges https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/CommNet
- sat build! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYCk_pYx_kE :
- AE-F33 shell (faring)
- TR-V2 decopuler
- dawn engine
- 2 x pb-x150 xeono
- small inline reaction wheel
- z-200 battery
- ra-15 sat
- OK-T02 probe (remote control )
- communion 16 (for kerbal coms)
- 2x gigantor solar array
- toggle debeis and clean up !
- @KSpaceAcademy @KSA_MissionCtrl #KSP #KSP2 @SquadDevs @KerbalSpaceP