Hosted by Ken Fallon on 2020-10-22 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license. graves, sand, How Holland Works, Dutch, Netherlands. Listen in ogg,
or mp3 format. | Comments (2).
Comment #1 posted on 2020-10-26 22:11:20 by Cedric De Vroey
Hey Ken, loved the episode. I also like walking around on grave yards, they combine the best in of three key factors I think:
1) Silence. There are a lot of loud places these days but a graveyard is almost everywhere a place of serenity.
2) Art. I don't know how things are over there but here a lot of graves are real works of art.
3) History. Even the grave yard of a small little town tells dozens of stories.
Visiting tips in Europe from a fellow grave yard lover:
- Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris, FR
- Schoonselhof in Antwerp, BE
Comment #2 posted on 2020-10-28 08:19:49 by Clinton Roy
I found this quite interesting, I've never even thought about such requirements; thank you.
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).