- Eurosonic 12V 35 Amp Power Supply, I couldn't find a picture like my power supply instead I found picture of a similar one. My power supply has a light blue casing and is substantially bigger than this as it can supply 12V at 35 amps.
- Icom 2725, full duplex analogue VHF/UHF mobile radio
- Revex W540, SWR & Power Meter, 140-525 MHz
- Standing Wave Ratio Information from Wikipedia
- Welz SP-220 SWR & Power Meter, 1.8-200 MHz
- Kenwood TS940S HF Transceiver, Cover mods and weaknesses of radio
- TS940 Overview
- TS940 Review
- TS940 Mods
- TS940 User Manual
- TS940 Service Manual
After recording the show I decided to see if there was a link to the user manual this I found easily. This got me thinking if the service manual was also available and to my surprise it is, all 108 gloriously detailed pages. Feel free to knock yourself out with the detail.
- TS940 Overview
- Dummy Load
- UK Amateur Radio Logbook
- Example of printable Amateur radio Logbook, logging can also be done using software. https://m0ukd.com/other-stuff/printable-amateur-radio-logbooks/
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Comment #1 posted on 2017-11-15 18:35:00 by Klaatu
This is exactly the kind of nuts-and-bolts information I've been looking for in a HAM-related episode. Thanks!
Comment #2 posted on 2018-02-25 14:36:23 by MrX
re great infos
Hi Klaatu, many thanks for the kind words, glad you found it enjoyable and sorry for taking so long to reply, I only just noticed the comment I really should check for comments more often.
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).