Welcome to our new host:
Last Month's Shows
Comments this month
These are comments which have been made during the past month, either to shows released during the month or to past shows. There are 14 comments in total.
There are 6 comments on 4 previous shows:
- hpr3292 (2021-03-16) "Squirrel FSF blog" by Zen_Floater2.
- Comment 5: dodddummy on 2021-12-18: "Where's the thumbs down button?"
- hpr3394 (2021-08-05) "Be an XML star with xmlstarlet" by klaatu.
- Comment 2: dnt on 2021-12-22: "I consulted this episode this week"
- hpr3473 (2021-11-24) "My journey into Amateur Radio" by thelovebug.
- Comment 2: Trey on 2021-12-02: "UGH! Correction."
- hpr3474 (2021-11-25) "H P R and Audio Fun" by operat0r.
- Comment 2: Operat0r on 2021-12-06: "replace Ken Fallon with a script"
- Comment 3: Ken Fallon on 2021-12-07: "Thanks for Volunteering"
- Comment 4: Operat0r on 2021-12-10: "fun"
This month's shows
There are 8 comments on 7 of this month's shows:
- hpr3478 (2021-12-01) "Audio Wiring Hack on a Classroom Podium" by Jon Kulp.
- Comment 1: Trey on 2021-12-01: "I am sure the Audio/Video department loves you"
- hpr3479 (2021-12-02) "Linux Inlaws S01E49: Version Control Systems and why bother" by monochromec.
- Comment 1: Trey on 2021-12-02: "Thanks for sharing."
- hpr3482 (2021-12-07) "Introduction to Post Apocalyptic Robotics Meta Technology" by Mechatroniac.
- Comment 1: Windigo on 2021-12-30: "Fascinating subject"
- hpr3485 (2021-12-10) "50 years since the 1st Edition of Unix was published" by Ken Fallon.
- Comment 1: monochromec on 2021-11-24: "The show"
- hpr3493 (2021-12-22) "My First Spanish HPR Episode" by Claudio Miranda.
- hpr3495 (2021-12-24) "Podcast Recommendation: The Retroist" by Archer72.
- Comment 1: Trey on 2021-12-24: "Great recommendation"
- hpr3496 (2021-12-27) "How I record HPR Episodes" by norrist.
- Comment 1: Dave Morriss on 2021-12-30: "Great show"
Mailing List discussions
Policy decisions surrounding HPR are taken by the community as a whole. This discussion takes place on the Mail List which is open to all HPR listeners and contributors. The discussions are open and available on the HPR server under Mailman.
The threaded discussions this month can be found here:https://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2021-December/thread.html
With the kind permission of LWN.net we are linking to The LWN.net Community Calendar.
Quoting the site:
This is the LWN.net community event calendar, where we track events of interest to people using and developing Linux and free software. Clicking on individual events will take you to the appropriate web page.
Any other business
Older HPR shows on archive.org
This month 125 additional shows in the range 1-870 have been uploaded.
The number of shows left to upload in this range is now: 244.
Thanks to all HPR contributors in 2021!
2BFrank, Ahuka, Andrew Conway, Anonymous Host, Archer72, arfab, b-yeezi, Beeza, BlacKernel, Brian in Ohio, clacke, Claudio Miranda, Clinton Roy, CoGo, crvs, Daniel Persson, Dave Morriss, deepgeek, dnt, Enigma, hakerdefo, Honkeymagoo, HPR Volunteers, Jezra, Jon Kulp, JWP, Ken Fallon, klaatu, Mechatroniac, minnix, monochromec, MrX, Nihilazo, norrist, o9l, one_of_spoons, operat0r, Paul Quirk, Quvmoh, Rho`n, sigflup, Some Guy On The Internet, swift110, Thaj Sara, thelovebug, timttmy, ToeJet, Trey, TrumpetJohn, tuturto, Windigo, Zen_Floater2.