My LastPass Alternative
- Password Database: KeePass http://keepass.info/ KeePass client is in the fedora repos.
Save file to a location that will be synced between devices. Im my case Owncloud. Desktop Client syncs available for Linux, Windows and Mac. Mobile clients for Android, IOS, and even blackberry. Syncing note: I do not launch the desktop client on login. This allows the owncloud client to sync files before launching keepass. Also, I exit keypass before logging out for the same reason.
For integration with browser, there are
- Firefox: Passifox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/passifox/
- Chrome: chromeIPass https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chromeipass/ompiailgknfdndiefoaoiligalphfdae?hl=en
- Android: https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=keepass&fdid=com.android.keepass
And finally when on machines I don't control:
- Remote Access: Browser Pass https://bitbucket.org/namn/browsepass/
On same server with ownlcloud, can open files