In this episode, nybill and pokey continue conducting interviews and having a good time at the 2014 Northeast GNU/Linux Fest.
Some links to follow for things that were discussed in this episode:
- The Techie Geek Podcast thetechiegeek.com/
- Linux For The Rest Of Us Podcast podnutz.com/linuxfortherestofus
- Contributing to HPR http://hackerpublicradio.org/contribute.php
- Northeast GNU/Linux Fest looking for a permanant home northeastlinuxfest.org/
- Redhat Linux www.redhat.com/
- All of the talks at the fest were recorded, and NELF has an rss feed on which they are published http://northeastlinuxfest.org/?feed=rss2
- Redhat DevNation conference www.devnation.org/
- Security Weekly internet media network securityweekly.com/ http://securityweekly.com/portfolio/security-weekly
- Hack Naked TV http://securityweekly.com/portfolio/hack-naked-tv
- Stogie Geeks http://securityweekly.com/portfolio/stogie-geeks
- Nessus Vulnerability Scanner www.tenable.com/products/nessus
- Code 2600 movie www.code2600.com/
- SOURCE Conference: Boston 2014 www.sourceconference.com/
- DEF CON Hacking Conference https://www.defcon.org/
- Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Exam www.lpi.org/
We all had a great time recording this show, and we hope you enjoyed it as well. Please join us at the next Northeast Gnu/Linux Fest if you can. Thank you very much for listening.
Photos from NELF 2014
Sincerely, The HPR conference crew
P.S. Some people enjoy finding mistakes. For their enjoyment, we have included a few.